It is what I do! But it could surface at some point in the future.
Hidden pages / Unlisted pages
- logout: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/wp-login.php?action=logout / site-map/
- Account Notifications: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/account/?type=notifications/
- Change PW: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/account/?type=change-password/
- Profile: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/profile/no7rf/
- Reporting Issues: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/community/system-issues/
- Latest Posts: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/category/latest/ or https://dev.pnwdigital.org/blog/
- Calendar: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/events/
- Members: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/community/members/
- All Users: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/wp-admin/users.php/
- Approved User: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=new-user-approve-admin&tab=approved_users/
dev.pnwdigital.org // dev.dev.pnwdigital.org
pnwdigital.org // dev.pnwdigital.org
www.pnwdigital.org // www.dev.pnwdigital.org
adding/testing relative links.
However, it could be simply taken offline for an overhaul. That is the most likely scenario.
So for now, in the meantime, for your reading pleasure we offer you our short list of commonly sought pages, to fill this void.
The file is dead to you and is not available in your area. The file is deceased. It is no longer. It has passed on. You can not have that file in this life! The file is dead, lifeless, departed, demised, late, extinct, no more. It has broken on through to the other side. (filched from Eskimo North)
- Homepage (repeated below in case you missed it here)
- Lost or Frustrated (we have all been there)
- Site Map (all the cool pages are here
- Donations (just testing your)
- Homepage (so popular it is repeated here)
|404 Error: File Not Found|
Your requested file does not exist. This is the most commonly seen error and typically it is due to a URL syntax error or the file being deleted.
or said another way…
The file is dead to you and is not available in your area
The file is deceased. It is no longer. It has passed on. You can not have that file in this life! The file is dead, lifeless, departed, demised, late, extinct, no more. It has broken on through to the other side. (filched from
If you think this file actually exists somewhere or should exist and further, you wish to tell us why such is so, please send an Email to our webmaster
Please include as much detail as possible; including the domain, date and time.
All Below this point is more or less production / All above is to test and to be dumped
Digital mobile radio (DMR) is an open digital mobile radio standard with the primary goal of the standard is to specify a digital system with low complexity, low cost and interoperability across brands, so radio communications purchasers are not locked into a proprietary solution. The standard has become popular within the amateur radio community due to the relative lower cost and complexity compared to other commercial digital modes.
We are a c-Bridge based network of Motorola’s MotoTRBO repeaters located in British Columbia, Idaho, Oregon and Washington with our own direct connecting MMDVM servers as a secondary method to maintain contact with the network when outside of our repeater coverage area. We operate 3 c-Bridges using 3 Washington data centers and more than 75 repeaters, 9 MMDVM, 2 Echo Servers and various backend support operations. We also maintain a SMS and APRS-D server. The HamWAN Microwave backbone is used where possible and we are coordinating our sites and efforts to help grow the HamWAN network.
NEW: CallWatch Options, Talkgroup Picker (database-driven talkgroup decks) and Interactive Repeater Map
For additional detail and information on our expansive DMR network…
By joining this group, you get additional accesses to our networked resources…
Terms of Service
Please take an opportunity to review our ToS before engaging in the network…
Donations are Welcomed
All repeaters and networking are privately owned and funded solely by a handful of our members. If you wish deploy your own MotoTRBO or MMDVM repeater, assist PNWDigital.Net with equipment, sites and/or networking or programming expertise, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to contribute dollars, see our PayPal Pool or learn more at our Support page.
If you wish to use the new forum, please use this URL to create an account: https://dev.pnwdigital.org/community/?foro=signup
First Published: September 13, 2021 Last Updated: 1 year ago by Mike – NO7RF